Wheat Bread Recipe
"Tea time is
©Tea Party Circle
A good wheat bread recipe nourishes the body yet is pleasing to the senses.
Use this tasty recipe with a bread machine.
- 1-1/2 cup water plus 2 tablespoons
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 4-1/4 cups wheat flour
- 3 tablespoons non-fat dry milk
- 2 teaspoons active dry yeast
Add ingredients in the pan of the bread machine in the order listed and make a small well for the yeast. Bake on the wheat cycle or according to manufacturer's directions. Yields one loaf.
Back to Tea Party Recipes
Top of Wheat Bread Recipe page