Make your teatime more exciting by setting aside time to make some tea party crafts. Everyone enjoys using their creative abilities and having their handiwork to take home with them as a nice party favor and reminder of an evening or afternoon teatime.
1. Pretty Place Mat: for a lovely background to place your teacup, saucer and small plate upon. Make one that is no-sew with ribbons and craft foam sheets.
2. Ceramic Tea Set: provide ceramic paints and a teacup and saucer for each guest. Make sure ware is food safe.
3. Party Hats: purchase straw hats and have lots of silk or dried flowers and ribbons on hand. Use a glue gun to secure in place.
4. Sachets: use loose leaf tea or herbs to make drawer sachets.
5. Dreamy Jewelry: always a hit with the women and girls. Jewelry can be made from beads, embroidery floss, felt, gems, and so much more!
6. Transformed Tea Towels: using a plain towel, add stamps or stencils and fabric trim, to make your transformation.
7. Special Scrapbook Page: have everyone bring some scrap booking supplies to share. Take pictures during teatime and print them out on your computer. Create a memory page of of your fun time together. You provide stencils or embellishments.
8. Cute TeaCozy: decorate a cozy with teapot decoupage, sparkles or your monogram.
9. Tussie Mussie Crafts: arrange an old fashioned bouquet that is fragrant and full of hidden messages.
Top of Tea Party Crafts page
"4 Seasons of
when you sign up for our newsletter!